Accurate specializes in extensive Pool Opening Services that will turn your pool from Green to Clean!
We will assess the current condition of your pool and offer you the best possible solution. Our Pool Opening process usually takes 2 visits depending on the severity of the issues at hand. After our Follow up visit we ensure your pool will be clear and safe to swim.
We understand that your pool is an important part of your home and we’re here to help you get the most out of it.
- Remove any debris from the top of the cover. Scrub away algae and dirt that has built up from the off season. Fold up cover and store on site wherever best suited for customer.
- Test and Treat water for algae. Initial chemical dosage on the day of opening will be to kill the algae and get the water clearing up. An additional chemical treatment to balance the water and ensure swimmers safety (Follow up opening) will be needed once the initial treatment for algae has been completed.
- Skim entire water surface
- Waste vacuum debris, dirt and algae from the bottom of the pool and steps to begin the green to clean process for opening. (This part of our service is very important in having a quick turnaround time for your pool. Our technicians are all equipped with a unique pump allowing us to bypass your system and achieve our clean pool much quicker than our competitors.)
- Remove any debris from the skimmers and pump basket.
- Blow off any debris from the pool deck
- Start the pool up checking the pool equipment pad for any leaks or repairs
- Scrub inside of skimmer housing
COMPLETE POOL OPENING
2-3 Hours Starting at $510.00 + Chemicals $150 per extra cover
BASIC POOL OPENING (No Cover)
1-2 Hours $325.00 + Chemicals
POOL OPENING FOLLOW UP
1-2 Hours $175.00 + Chemicals (Includes filter cleaning)