We routinely test and adjust the levels of chlorine, pH, alkalinity and other chemical compounds necessary for the safe operation of your pool.
We provide a detailed and thorough analysis of your pool water and equipment, so you can enjoy a safe, clean, and properly maintained swimming pool. In addition to the routine chemical checks and balancing, our team will also inspect the pool and its components for any signs of damage or wear. This includes checking the pool equipment for any signs of damage or wear, such as the pump, filter, heater, skimmer, and automated control systems.
Regular maintenance and inspection of your pool is essential to keeping it in the best shape and running at its best.
We understand that owning a pool can be a big responsibility, and we are here to help you achieve the best results.
Contact Accurate Pool & Landscape today to learn more about our pool maintenance services and how we can help you keep your pool in the best shape! All You Have To Do Is Swim!
After each service our technician will provide a detailed report that will be emailed to the customer. This will contain a picture of the service, a water test analysis, and any other information obtained from the visit.
- Blow debris off of pool deck
- Skim entire surface of the pool or spa
- Empty debris from pump basket
- Inspect & maintain equipment
- Test & balance water chemistry
- Brush pool waterline, walls and floor
- Clean and maintain pool cleaner (if applicable)
- Vacuum pool
- Empty, brush, and clean out skimmer baskets and lid
- Clean/backwash filters as needed
- Vacuum out water feature basin (if applicable)
$110.00 – $150.00 per visit Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly
Pool & Spa
$150.00-$175 plus chemicals
$75.00 minimum additional charge per cartridge filter system cleaning (Cleaning is recommended every 4 to 6 weeks)