We will assess the current condition of your pool and offer you the best possible solution. Our Pool Opening process usually takes 2 visits depending on the severity of the issues at hand. After our Follow up visit we ensure your pool will be clear and safe to swim.
We understand that your pool is an important part of your home and we’re here to help you get the most out of it.
- Blow off any debris from the pool deck
- Waste vacuum all dead algae that has bypassed filter and fallen to the floor.
- Brushing of the waterline, walls and floors.
- Filters will be cleaned whether cartridge D.E. or Sand. (D.E. and Cartridge will have an additional charge to clean)
- Skimmers will be scrubbed and emptied
- Pump basket will be emptied and equipment checked to ensure correct operation
- Pool water surface will be skimmed of any remaining debris
- Test and balance pool water. This includes Testing for Chlorine, PH, Alkalinity,Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric Acid, Phosphates, metals and salt (if necessary)
COMPLETE POOL OPENING
2-3 Hours Starting at $510.00 + Chemicals $150 per extra cover
BASIC POOL OPENING (No Cover)
1-2 Hours $325.00 + Chemicals
POOL OPENING FOLLOW UP
1-2 Hours $175.00 + Chemicals (Includes filter cleaning)